While specific criteria are outlined below don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the members of our Acquisition & Development team if you are currently looking to sell an existing Real Estate asset in your portfolio.
Programs our real estate acquisition company have worked with include:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC);
- Historic Tax Credits;
- State Housing Tax Credits (various States);
- Tax Exempt Bonds (Private Activity Bonds – PAB’s);
- FHA Insured Financing programs (Taxable and tax-exempt);
- HUD Financing programs;
- USDA Financing programs;
- Conventional financing programs;
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges.
Acquisition criteria for our real estate acquisition company:
- Section 8 elderly properties (may also consider family properties) that might be able to utilize tax credits;
- Section 8 elderly properties that have not gone through their 15 yr. tax credit compliance period;
- Section 8 elderly properties where we could utilize historical tax credits (either State or Federal credits);
- Marked to Market Properties (M2M) – Either Pre-M2M or Post M2M;
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties in any phase of their respective tax credit program;
- Conventional Multi-family properties.
Acquisition target size:
- 70 units plus per development
- Nationally (Currently managing properties in Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New York, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin)
Methods of acquisition:
- Purchase property outright;
- Purchase of the General Partner Interest; or
- Purchase of the Limited Partner Interests.